The MotherShip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WOMAN SAY and WHAT IT MEANS!

Go down

WHAT WOMAN SAY and WHAT IT MEANS! Empty WHAT WOMAN SAY and WHAT IT MEANS!

Post  Overseer Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:36 pm

Can't We Just Be Friends? .... What she means ... There is no way in hell I'm going to let any part of your body touch any part of mine, again.

I JUST NEED SOME SPACE. ...What she means ... Without you in it!

Do I Look Fat In This Dress? ... What she means ... We haven't had a fight in a while.

NO, PIZZA'S FINE. ... What she means ... You cheap sod!

I just don't want a boyfriend now. What she means ... I just don't want you as a boyfriend now.

I Don't Know, What Do YOU Want To Do? ... What she means ... I can't believe you have nothing planned. Nob!

COME HERE ... What she means ... My puppy does this, too.

I LIKE YOU, BUT... What she means ... I don't really like you!

Of Course I care for You ... What she means ... I just dont love you ... not in that way.

YOU NEVER LISTEN! What she means ... You never listen!!!

We're Moving TOO Quickly... What she means ... I'm not going to have sex with you until I find out if this guy at the gym has a girlfriend.

I'll Be Ready In a Minute ... What she means ... I'm ready, but I'm going to make you wait because I know you will.

Oh, No, I'll Pay For Myself ... What she means ... I'm just being nice; there's no way I'm going dutch. So tough titties!

Oh Yes!!! RIGHT THERE!!! ... What she means ... Well, near there; I just want to get this over with.

I'm Just going out with the girls ... What she means ... We're gonna get silly drunk and make fun of you and your friends.
Overseer
Overseer
Single White Female

http://mothership.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down