The MotherShip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Woman's Wish

2 posters

Go down

A Woman's Wish Empty A Woman's Wish

Post  Overseer Sat May 10, 2008 12:31 am

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying a cocktail after work one night,

when the bar door opened and the most gorgeous hunk of a man she had ever seen entered.

He was tall, muscular, and handsome, with thick dark hair and beautiful, sparkling green eyes, and his every movement was so masculine and sensuous that the woman could not help but stare.

The man noticed that he was the object of the woman's rapt attention, and with a sly, sexy smile, approached her.

Blushing, she prepared to apologize for staring, but he leaned close and whispered in her ear.

"I'll do anything," he whispered in a deep, soft voice. "Anything, absolutely anything you want, anything you have ever fantasized, for 50 quid. There's just one condition..."

Trembling with anticipation, the woman asked him the condition. The man said, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The women gazed into his hypnotic eyes, considering the proposition, then reached into her handbag and took out the 50 quid. She scribbled her address on a napkin, folded it around the cash, and pressed it into his waiting hand. She leaned over and whispered into his ear...

"Clean... my... house."
Overseer
Overseer
Single White Female

http://mothership.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

A Woman's Wish Empty Re: A Woman's Wish

Post  EasyRider Sat May 10, 2008 12:22 pm

Here's another one:

Three women and three men are traveling by train to the football game.

At the station, the three men each buy a ticket and watch as the three women buy just one ticket.
'How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?' asks one of the men.
'Watch and learn,' answers one of the women.
They all board the train. The three men take their respective seats but all three women cram into a toilet together and close the door.
Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets.
He knocks on the toilet door and says, 'Ticket, please. The door opens just a crack, and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand.
The conductor takes it and moves on.
The men see this happen and agree it was quite a clever idea; so, after the game, they decide to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money.

When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip but see, to their astonishment, that the three women don't buy any ticket at all!!

'How are you going to travel without a ticket?' says one perplexed man'.

'Watch and learn,' answer the women.

When they board the train, the three men cram themselves into a toilet, and the three women cram into another toilet just down the way. Shortly after the train is on its way, one of the women leaves her toilet and walks over to the toilet in which the men are hiding.

The woman knocks on their door and says, 'Ticket, please.'

(I'm still trying to figure out why men ever think they are smarter than women).

EasyRider

Back to top Go down

Post  Overseer Sat May 10, 2008 10:33 pm

Good one EasyRider! (And yes, we are soooo much more clever than men)
Overseer
Overseer
Single White Female

Back to top Go down

Post  EasyRider Sun May 11, 2008 1:48 am

Overseer wrote:Good one EasyRider! (And yes, we are soooo much more clever than men)

You have sooooo many more attributes that are better than men also Twisted Evil

EasyRider

Back to top Go down

Post  Overseer Sun May 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Dead right we do, innit!
Overseer
Overseer
Single White Female

Back to top Go down

Post  EasyRider Fri May 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Blond Joke I'm afraid!

Ken walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10:00 o'clock news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a tall building preparing to jump.

A blonde looked at Ken and said, 'Do you think he'll jump?'

Ken said, 'You know, I bet he'll jump'

The blonde replied, 'Well, I bet he won't.'

Ken placed £20 on the bar and said, 'You're on!'

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset and handed her £20 to Ken, saying, 'Fair's fair. Here's your money.'

Ken replied, 'I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5:00 o'clock news and knew he'd jump.'

The blonde replied, 'I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again.'

EasyRider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum