The MotherShip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She sucks em dry!

Go down

She sucks em dry! Empty She sucks em dry!

Post  Overseer Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:06 pm

A young teenaged girl was a working girl and, for obvious reasons, kept it a secret from her grandma. One day, the police raided a brothel and arrested a group of working girls, including the young girl. The working girls were instructed to line up in a straight line on the sidewalk. Well, who should be walking in the neighbourhood, but little old Grandma. The young girl was frantic.

Sure enough, Grandma noticed her young granddaughter and asked curiously, "What are you lining up for, dear?" Not willing to let grandma in on her little secret, the young girl told her that some people were passing out free oranges and that she was lining up for some.

"Mmm, sounds lovely," said Grandma. "I think I'll have some myself," she continued as she made her way to the back of the line. A police officer made his way down the line, questioning all of the working girls. When he got to Grandma, at the end of the line, he was bewildered. "But youre so old... how do you do it?"

Grandma replied, "Oh, it's quite easy, sonny... I just remove my dentures and suck em dry!"
Overseer
Overseer
Single White Female

http://mothership.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum